Goth Lyfe 20: Part Two Goth Lyfe 20: Part Two

Oh man cool

i was getting all jumpie at the end i thought you stop Writing! but shit man nice ending, love the ghost and the golf, and the seals, and shit... good cartooning guys. nice writing!

Sting - A new world awaits Sting - A new world awaits

Not bad man

I swore i reviewed this, but its not a bad little track keep up the work sounding very ambent but with a smuge of Hip hop. this is brillient i might say you made a new style of your own :P i like the melody change ups you have a well underderstanding of how it works, haha as i do not i like that vibro sound at the end like a cyber whistle

Blasphem-E responds:

thanks for the review. Ya, I thought this was a pretty original sound as I made it lol. I'll take a look at that vibro though.

freaky girl remix freaky girl remix

Nice job

Damn man this was a good song, I don't know why bitch's be hating on this song, it's a little simplistic in the beat but the Rappers really bring out the better of this track, The duet on the hook was the main point to this song, the shine off that was hella glow, really man good track smooth recording, fun to listen to and really over all, not a very bad song. I wish you bring your older shit back.

Somethin Cute w/ Yun&War Ep. 1 Somethin Cute w/ Yun&War Ep. 1

Kah-pow!

man when you said you should work where yun does, I new he say no you dont!

WoW this was gay spawn and yun, now thanks for QQing on my \emotional suport Ventrilo

[name was not said]