Sting - A new world awaits Sting - A new world awaits

Not bad man

I swore i reviewed this, but its not a bad little track keep up the work sounding very ambent but with a smuge of Hip hop. this is brillient i might say you made a new style of your own :P i like the melody change ups you have a well underderstanding of how it works, haha as i do not i like that vibro sound at the end like a cyber whistle

Blasphem-E responds:

thanks for the review. Ya, I thought this was a pretty original sound as I made it lol. I'll take a look at that vibro though.

freaky girl remix freaky girl remix

Nice job

Damn man this was a good song, I don't know why bitch's be hating on this song, it's a little simplistic in the beat but the Rappers really bring out the better of this track, The duet on the hook was the main point to this song, the shine off that was hella glow, really man good track smooth recording, fun to listen to and really over all, not a very bad song. I wish you bring your older shit back.

Somethin Cute w/ Yun&War Ep. 1 Somethin Cute w/ Yun&War Ep. 1

Kah-pow!

man when you said you should work where yun does, I new he say no you dont!

WoW this was gay spawn and yun, now thanks for QQing on my \emotional suport Ventrilo

[name was not said]

I support this message!

Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix

this is hot!

Good mix! really kick ass!

(WF1)Story book promises 1.5 (WF1)Story book promises 1.5

realy nice man

good song, man you showed me this today, Dan na na na na na na na WANNA BE BLACK MAN!

oh wait this is a good song... really kick ass, good melody nice it kicks well!

CLEAR THE GANG WAY PEOPLE! WBBM IS ON THE STREATS! BURNING YURZ J00z!

wyldfyre1 responds:

LMFAO!!!!!

A Nightmare at Karazhan Opera A Nightmare at Karazhan Opera

really now?

Opera event? what boss? little Red, Cron? or the other one? only gets hearder man haha BT ON FARM!!!!

midiman369 responds:

LOL forgot to mention this was ~6 months ago..

It was Red Riding Hood event if i recall.. It was a mess no one freaking moved when they were supposed to!

Thanks for the nice scores though!

PS: I don't mean this to be condescending to you specifically but more in general. e-peens bore me, there is no reason to tell people how great at warcraft you are when reviewing music, when you kill Kil'Jaeden then I'll be impressed...

/mock my scrub toon for now if you like :D
WOW Armory: Madoran realm | Furrywarrior :)

I Do This For Fun I Do This For Fun

dude

hot shit man, haha nice Spit man, really good! you Caliber the Mother fucking butcher!

this is what i need to see! man We are bring the Hip hop protal back!

CaliberTheButcher responds:

Man hip hops comin back slowly but surely

Electric Nipple Clamps Electric Nipple Clamps

Im getting down to this

love the name! and its not a bad song! really funny haha keep it up!

-Druid-

-Clear Skies- -Clear Skies-

Butterscotch yo (3)

not bad lol Heavy as a mother fucker, tho lol woulds like Preset sounds in FL sytris and FL keys... really not bad for what you have to work with

-Druid-

Geoplex responds:

Acatully ive already heard that new song of yours when i was having a look at some of the new songs in the portal.
So, yea, thanx for the reveiw.

The Fountain The Fountain

Im getting down to this! (4)

well done and really played nicely! sounds Real toboot haha really man, not bad i love Classical music! you have an ear for flowing melodys

-Druids-

CFox responds:

Much appreciated, I really like the sounds I have, they do sound pretty convincing.